Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Made This Weekend #22

I know this has nothing to do with bows but I wanted to share my new obsession and these look so cute with all the bows and headbands I made for my daughter. I have been collecting more of these chunky beads and finally had enough to start making some.  Here are my first chunky necklaces. I think I may start selling these on Etsy not sure yet since we already have a Jewelry business Bead Creations International and make Hand Stamped Necklaces and other jewelry items.  These chunky necklaces are not the quality of our other sterling silver necklaces therefore a lot cheaper.  I love making these and being creative.  If anyone is interested in any of these necklaces I will sell them for $25.00 plus shipping  (on my 8 year old daughter they go to the middle of her chest and are approx. 20” long. Contact me if interested.  If there is one you want and a certain color contact me to see if I have the colors you want them in. 

IMG_0837bwebIMG_0818bwebIMG_0830bwebIMG_0827bwebIMG_0826bwebIMG_0800bwebIMG_0801bweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...